I Got Tagged #2

PASS THIS QUIZ TO 1O PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU

  1. Banana
  2. Watermelon
  3. Durian
  4. Mangosteen
  5. Apple
  6. Mango
  7. Orange
  8. Strawberry
  9. Lemon
  10. Coconut
1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH
No. 9

2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
No. 7

3. IF NO.9 and NO.10 ARE TOGETHER , WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
No. No. 7 will get jealous

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.1 and NO.5 ?
They don't compliment each other

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING ?
He's the king, he doesn't study

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUS CHATT-ED WITH NO.6 ?
It's making noise in my tummy, I had an intimate conversation with it

7. DOES NO.4 WORK ?
Sure. As the queen

8. DOES NO.8 HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
Yup, a lot. There's the blueberry and raspberry

9. WILL YOU WOO NO.8 ?
Why should I? owh i know i go, WOO you're so sweet...

10. HOW ABOUT NO.5 ?
Same as question 9

11. DOES NO2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
Yes

12. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.3 AND NO.4 ?
They know my inside, they've seen everything

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT ?
On the banana tree

14. HOW YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2 ?
I sink my lips and mouth into it.

15. IS NO.5 SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
Well of course!

No comments: