Adventure of my own

When workload seems to weigh heavier and fog of your head, I guess there are just times you'll go somewhere.

For me, I took a random visit to Williamstown and snapped some pictures, fleeing away from all the hustle and bustle of life. (to be exact, student life)
Away from all the congested knowledge of science.

Thank God for a relaxing time.

Image Hosted by PicturePush
I love this picture the most, it gave me a sense of peace.

Image Hosted by PicturePush
By, the time i reached williamstown, the sky was getting darker, so I didn't get much time to explore. But these are the pictures from the pier.

Image Hosted by PicturePush
And they had this beauty tied up near the pier.

Image Hosted by PicturePush
A couple of random shops.

Image Hosted by PicturePush
Blessed week everyone.

2 comments:

gloriatsan said...

wow. i reallyyyyy love the first pic too :) did u stitch the photos together for some?

Kathrynchs said...

ahahah!! yup, two in one picture. can't wait for you to come!!