Monkey Madness...

Ooo Ooo Ahh Ahh! Ooo Ooo Ahh Ahh!

No, not this monkey...
monkey Pictures, Images and Photos
Neither is it this one...
Monkey Pictures, Images and Photos

It's definately this one...
Photobucket

HAHAHAH!!!
Happy Birthday to you, Kelvin!
Sorry I totally forgot all about it till today, yes you can shoot me. But having said that, I have certain privileges, which probably crosses out the chances of shooting me down. I'm blur queen and I am excusable!

Happy belated BIRTHDAY my annoyingly great friend.
Thanks for being the driver, รก great friend and of course for other stuff. E.g. annoying me, sarcasm, extensive use of sickening and so much more.

Be good over there!!
Take care, God bless.

By the way, you're finally 18! @.@ He says his pic is ugly, so I just decrease the size of it. haha

No comments: