My hometown Kuching

These were a few pictures taken back in Kuching during the last Winter Holiday that I had.

Image Hosted by PicturePush

Image Hosted by PicturePush

Image Hosted by PicturePush

Image Hosted by PicturePush

For semester 2, I'll be studying, Genes and Environment; Physics for Biomedicine; Experimental Design and Data Analysis; Creative Design using Digital Technologies.

The first impression I had of Experimental Design and Data Analysis was that it's pretty ok. But after one lecture, I ZONED OUT and BLANKED OUT through the whole thing =/
I personally couldn't get what the lecturer was trying to convey, or what am I suppose to gain out of the lecture, where he reads almost 100% similar to our course notes.

Praise God I've settled in to the new semester. I'm really looking forward to sister Ailing's arrival!

Here's a link that I personally think is very useful for all those who study abroad or cook by themselves.
Student On A Budget
It's a step-by-step online recipes where you'll find that not only is it cheap, it's really convenient and delicious.

Blessed day!

1 comment:

Francis Bell said...

WOW!!!Great blogsite-I really enjoyed the pictures! Thank you for brightening my day-Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net