My Hope Is In You

This is the third day of uni, and we're bombarded with heaps of materials to read. Even if the contact hours have been cut short, you would have to put in extra effort this year. It's as though I'm the worker bee and I know that if i don't go out for the nectar, I will not get any of it.


For this semester I have 1 core subject, 1 selective and 1 breadth subjects. Of which, the core is Molecular and Cellular Biomedicine; Selective is Principles of Genetics; and breadth is Concepts of Childhood. Believe it or not, we're recommended to read approximately 280 pages worth of text for the lecture series I'm currently having under MCB. And this only covers 9/69 lectures.

Today, I manage to memorise the 20 amino acid, but I truly think it's just stored at my short term memory compartment.

Well, now, I can spell my name this way...

KATHRYN
K-A-T-H-R-Y-N
Lys-Ala-Thr-His-Arg-Tyr-Asn
Lysine-Alanine-Threonine-Histidine-Arginine-Tyrosine-Asparagine

Although it seems impossible already, but my hope shall be in the Lord, He will lead me through it all. Trust in Him.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you.
Be not like the horse, or like the mule, who have no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, so that they do not come near you.
The wicked had many sorrows, but mercy embraces him who trusts in the Lord."
Psalm 32:8-10


No comments: