It’s The Joy That I Have and The World Can’t Take It Away

Blessings to all,
How have things been for you? i hope that you’re still holding on to the journey that you have. As for me, I’m just going to do a quick update (maybe the fastest post I’ve written).
sunrise framed
Praise the Lord, for the time I have in Melbourne, the Lord is good and have greatly blessed me in many ways; with the family of Christ here, the love from my brother and sisters, university schedule (although, It’s really though for me), the beauty around me, but mostly, the life lessons I learn as I learn to walk out my salvation in fear and trembling.
IMG_5980 framed
I’ve recently attended Easter Camp, and it certainly has been a blessing to me. I learnt that we are not taught by man but by the spirit that anoints our understanding of His words. Many times we seek of wisdom from people we deem as wise, or people who seem to have it right, people who speaks eloquently or someone who just carry themselves well around others. But the word tells us that, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
 IMG_5346(v2)
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (1 Corinthians 2:13)
IMG_5415
Being here for the 6th week, I’m really blessed to be always reminded of the works of the amazing God that we serve; through the lives we encounter, through situations we’re in, through the beauty of His creation that surrounds us everyday, through His grace that is sufficient for us, through His mercies that is new every morning.
IMG_4912(without watermark)
But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. (Romans 6:22)
IMG_4878
How joyful and wonderful it is to serve the Lord of lords and the King of kings!
Have a blessed day, friends.
 image1 framed
(These photos are from several hikes or outings that I have been to – Bushranger Bays Walk, Mornington Peninsular; Howqua Track, Mansfield; Phillip Island, Victoria; Melbourne City)IMG_66091 framed

No comments: