I’m Still Praying and Will Always

IMG_8048-2-2 framed
How blessed is he that trust wholly unto the Lord, truly His wonders and majesty cannot be compared to anything else in the world.
If I can summarise about my recent updates in life, it’ll be such; I need the Lord, more and more everyday. For every second we do stand in jeopardy, we do need to keep our heart with diligence that we might be found in him, being spotless, holy and blameless.
I am constantly reminded of how we are to receive the kingdom of God as a little child.
“Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.”Mark 10:15 and a song just sings in my head, saviour I come, quiet my soul…
I believe it’s a time of season of me to quiet myself, and sit at the feet of God, to hear His voice.
Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.  What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry. The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delievereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.” (Psalm 34:11-18)
Lord, here I am again, humbly seeking you, search my heart O King, search me from deep within. Show me thy ways, and teach me thy path, for yours words are life unto me. As it is written, thy words is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. So, as I wait, teach me Lord.
Amen.

No comments: