When You Call, I Hear

IMG_7671-2 framed
If I had to climb a mountain to see you, I would
If I had to carry up my cross to be found in you, I would
If I had to surrender every part of my existence unto you, I would
When all I see ahead is a storm, I’ll still praise you
Or when I know that nothing seems to be going well, I’ll still praise you
And even when I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I’ll sing praises unto you
Above all that I know, to you be all glory and all praise
Above every situation, your mercy and grace reigns
If I had to say my last words, I’d say I love you
If I had to note my thoughts today, I’d say I surrender all
If I had to bow my knees in adoration, I’d say I worship you, Almighty God
You say, You’re the creator and I responded, have your way, my master
You say, You’ll lead us through and I responded, you’re my great shepherd
You say, You’re the way, the truth and the light and I responded, unto you, I shall live
You say, You’re my father and I responded Abba father, I surrender all

IMG_7940-2 framed
Psalm 112
Praise ye the Lord, Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
His seed shall be mighty upon earth the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth forever.
Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
A good man shewth favour, and lendeth he will guide his affairs and discretion.
Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
He shall not be afraid of eveil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
The wicked shall see it, and be grieved he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

No comments: