*smacks head*

HAHA! I'm so sickening, I almost forgot that it's
*drum rolls*
KIMBERLEY ANNE NGU's
17th BIRTHDAY!!!(picture stolen from her friendster)

I would like to dedicate this post the her, the one-of-a-kind Kim!

Years passed and I will remember her blurness, practically in all she did. No, it's not bad, it's CUTE! I remembered saying that she looks just like Alicia, and I thought they were related. =/ But soon I definitely realised, SO NOT! haha she's really outgoing, friendly and so fun-to-be-with. I still remembered all that I caused, her car and her bottle. There was this time I had an obsession at her smile because of her BRACES!
One more thing, she's obsess with badminton!

If I've got to post about her, I think it'll take me one whole week. Furthermore, I've not written her autograph thing, so I'll leave the nice, touching wishes for her autograph thing...

Kim, I pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen you in everything you do. May you continue to stay in the love of Christ always...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: